(Promotion of Peace & Harmony in Civil Society)
Irfan ul Hidayah is aimed at promoting Peace, love, harmony & non-violence through Quranic education by offering different projects, camps & workshops for civil society.
Irfan ul Hidayah Peace Diploma course is aimed to promote the culture of peace, love & harmony in society. We are focused on recognizing and exploring the aspects of peace both at home, society and throughout the world.
Aims & objectives: (Peace Diploma course)
- To promote peace and non-violence in families & in communities
- To prevent women & their children from indulging in violence by promoting values of tolerance, non-violence, humanism.
- To promote supportive and trusting relationship among people belong from different ethnic backgrounds.
Networking: (Peace Diploma courses)
Currently this diploma course is practically running in 15 Metropolitan cities of Pakistan which are
Team Formulation: (Peace Diploma courses)
Peace Scholars having expertise to search, grasp & teach specific Surah & Verses relating to Peace, love, non-violence, humanism, human rights & tolerance.
Peace Circles: (For Peace Diploma course)
Irfan ul Hidayah has organized Peace circles at unit level in Pakistan, offering Irfan ul Hidayah Peace Diploma Course for females from different walks of lives such as teachers, scholars, doctors, lawyers, artists & domestic house women.
Total Peace Circles
Number of participants in each circle
Number of participants
Schedule of Peace Diploma course:
Number of classes in a week
Dimensions of Irfan ul Hidayah Peace Diploma Course:
- Encyclopedic study of The Holy Quran. (highlight Peace concept in Quran & Hadith
- Surah & Verses from the Holy Quran which are specified to peace, love, non-violence, tolerance, human rights.
- Hadith & Sunnah of Holy Prophet (Peace be Upon Him) focusing peace & harmony, & non-violence
Resources: (For promotion Peace & non-violence)
- PowerPoint presentations
- Guidebooks for teachers & scholars
- Curriculum (Encyclopedic study of The Holy Quran)
- Social media gadgets
Back to main page
Source : https://www.minhaj.org/english/tid/46520/Irfan-ul-Hidayah-Peace-Diploma-course.html625